Blossom’s favourite loaf
- 30g good quality olive oil
- 180g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut flour or oatbran
- 50g ground seeds (flax or mixed)
- 200g approx. of grated courgette *
- 2 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
* can be swapped for apple or carrot, if carrot add 2 tbsp water too
- Heat the oven to 170 / 150 fan. Line a small loaf tin with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix really well.
- Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 40—45 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the loaf tin before slicing.
That is it! So simple.
Eggs provide more nutrients per calorie than any other animal food, except milk. Often described as a perfect source of protein, rich in selenium (great for good moods), Vitamin A, many B vitamins, iron, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium & potassium. Try to buy organic ,or at least free range.